POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Needed: Tool to create POV-humans : Re: Needed: Tool to create POV-humans Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Needed: Tool to create POV-humans
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 3 May 2006 18:47:59
Message: <4459331f@news.povray.org>
Hi Chris,

it functions now. Thanks for your advise. But I would suggest that you apply
the same changes to the file inside the ZIP file which can be downloaded.
Thanks, Chris.

Hmmm, looks nice. I rendered now that scene. I will make some more renders
with the other files.

Chris, I want to use your folk with the renderings of ancient ships, and
with space ships. But for that purpose it would be tremendously good, if you
could create an entire boutique of clothings, or if you could write a tool
(some software) which allows others to add texture and thickness and size
attributes, and flexibility attributes, to a basic clothing. That is the
only remaining hurdle which stands between the full usage of your works in
many, many, many scenes of the POV-Ray community.

Best greetings,

Sven